Getting the directions:
Direction on how to go Sepang Gold Coast from Kuala Lumpur.
1. Drive towards KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport)
2. Important, before KLIA, there is a turning to Sepang F1 Circuit/LCCT (Low Cost Carrier Terminal)
3. Go all the way straight, as you are reaching the Sepang F1 Circuit, look for the signage to turn to Sepang Gold Coast. (You’d wouldn’t want to missed it, so drive slower and keep to the left lane.)
4. Once you see Sepang F1 Circuit on your right side, go straight until you see the cross junction traffic light. Turn right (look for the signboard that says Bagan Pelek.)
5. The roads will now be more narrow, just follow the signature to Bagan Lalang, Sepang Gold Coast or Sg. Pelek.
6. After quite awhile of driving, you’ll see a signature to Seri Malaysia, follow the signage and you’ve arrived.
7. While return back to Kuala Lumpur, be-careful and don’t go take the Klang way.